Do businesses have to provide services in the official languages?

At a future date to be determined by Cabinet, the private sector will have to provide services and communicate with the public in the Inuit language.
A private sector body is a corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship, a society, an association, cooperative, and union or non-government entity.